*** PLEASE NOTE *** Not-for-profits and charities are not eligible for mentoring. Mentoring sessions are subject to availability, please book now to avoid any disappointment.
Sam Hicks is a “make a difference type of person” with a passion for regional business development, marketing and photography.
A true creative spirit, Sam’s talent has led her through an extensive self-employed Ceramic Career of fifteen years, being in the Tourism and Visitor Services Sector for eight, exploring her own artistic endeavors with her photography, business development and marketing consultancy and workplace training for nearly twenty years.
Coupled with volunteer work in Adult Education, Community Banking, Crown Reserve Management, Food and Wine business groups and actual business experience Sam’s range of skills are unique and diverse.
Sam has a huge passion for knowledge, self-development and has qualifications in
- Business Administration and Marketing Management (MBA),
- Diplomas in Tourism, Events, Community Development, Community Education and Project Management,
- Certificates in Workplace Training and Assessment, Business and Marketing, Events and Creative Volunteering.
Sam is a proud life member and Secretary of Murrindindi Food and Wine Inc,
President of the Fawcett Hall Reserve Committee of Management,
President of the Alexandra Indoor Heated Pool Inc.,
and a proud life member of Marysville Triangle Business and Tourism Inc.
Sam’s top five values are humour, happiness, lifestyle, learning and making a difference; if these are constantly met, she finds everything else follows.
Anything is possible.
- Business development – Plans; project and in-house template development and or reviews. Referrals, brainstorming, and troubleshooting.
- Marketing - Plans: Marketing, Social Media - Development/Reviews, Websites: Development/Management; CMS/WP
- Workshops – workplace training and assessment
Murrindindi, VIC (Thursday mornings for Murrindindi)
Mansfield, VIC (Wednesdays for Mansfield)
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT HOW TO BOOK IN A MENTORING SESSION
Victoria - Melbourne Innovation Centre
(03) 9490 1402